Thursday, October 20, 2011

25 - See someone I know on the Internet...without looking for them.


So I was looking at "Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger" (which is amazing) and after the laughter (and the learning) ended I saw an ad that caught my eye. Huh, monkey and a camera - pretty funny - but wait...what's that. Is that? Is that PAT?!

My friend Patrick Kolts has been traveling the globe taking pictures in exotic places, like the one featured in the National Geographic Photography contest. He's an amazing photographer, and a rad traveler, and it's awesome to see his work getting recognized. True, he didn't take the picture (cuz he's in it) but he's circulating and that's awesome.

Here's the actual ad - check it out: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/photostories/

I thought the first friend I accidentally saw on the internet would be in a redtube clip, but I'm glad it wasn't. Sort of. Actually, that would have been way better. I'm going to redtube now. For research.

Thanks Honey Badger. Is there anything you can't do?

No comments:

Post a Comment