Monday, September 26, 2011

#20 - Party on Hollywood Boulevard



Yes I'm from San Dimas, CA - home of Bill and Ted, and yes, I have had some excellent adventures. Thing is, even though I grew up a mere 30 minutes from L.A. - and I've been out a few times in L.A. to some rad bars - I've never actually rocked out on Hollywood Boulevard. Ever. One time I drove a friend around for an hour looking for the Hollywood sign which we didn't find. We ended up drinking and running into the ocean instead.

So when my brother's 31st birthday came around we spent that Friday at his office in LA just around the corner from the famous Kodak Theater. 5pm, beers flowed, and skablamee - I found myself swilling whiskey at a Hollywood pool bar.

I saw a red carpet, people posing with tourists, the walk of fame, the friggin Hollywood sign, and a few excellent bars.

I can't wait to get back to NY, but after seeing a different side of LA, it ain't as crap as I thought.

Well done, LA. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment