Sunday, August 14, 2011

#2 Eat Sushi off a Conveyor Belt



How good is sushi? Awesome, right? I know. But you know what makes it even better?

A conveyor belt.

Raw fish and tasty rice were friggin Tokyo drifting around every delicious corner. "Where you goin next soft shell crab roll? Left? Left again in a never ending circle o' awesomeness? Wrong. You're going in my belly." That's what I said to the sushi when I ate it.

I know the first two posts have been about food, but hey man, I'm in Adelaide. This place is like a provincial French hamlet on a Sunday night. My train - The Ghan - leaves in an hour for my 24-hour train ride to Alice Springs so I'll post when I get there. Then it's all about Uluru. I have a feeling something weird is gonna go down on the rails first though...

No comments:

Post a Comment